Sunday, June 27, 2010

Two Days and Counting!

Hello all!

Just thought I’d do another post before I head off on my grand adventure. As you can see the packing is going well (no thanks to my cat Scooter!). I was a little bit afraid that my suitcase was going to weigh more than the allotted 50 pounds, but I somehow managed to keep it down to 40! It’s a good thing my roommates helped me narrow down my clothing selection. Haha


This last week at home has been both incredibly long and not long enough. Not nearly enough time to see everyone and do everything I would normally do in a summer spent at home but still way too long to wait until I leave! We had a nice going away/apartment party on Friday night to send me off, though. It gave me the chance to say bye to everyone in Cedar Falls. I’m spending this weekend in Des Moines with family and friends before I leave on Tuesday night! I was excited to get to go to the Des Moines Art Festival with Jeff and Kyle today. That’s one thing I won’t be missing while I’m gone!

Not much else to report. To all of those whom I won’t see in the next two days: I’ll miss you! Try not to have too much fun without me. :D

Amelia

1 comment: