Monday, July 12, 2010

I Blame the Romans

Hey guys!

I know it has been a while since my last blog, but I hate to tell you that you're going to have to wait another day or two to get an update on what I've been doing recently.  This week is sorta crazy as far as the study portion of study abroad goes.  I have one 2500 word essay about how the Romans viewed Ireland in the early medieval times, and an essay test to study for on Friday.  I'm hoping to get a short post up tomorrow or Wednesday, but rest assured you haven't been missing anything too exciting.

I miss you all! And thanks for sticking with me!  I'm so happy that there are people reading this.

Amelia

3 comments:

  1. :) Rooting for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'a girl! You have your priorities straight. Good luck with the essays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really jealous you are in Ireland. I've always wanted to go there....I didn't even know UNI had study abroad in Ireland until my last semester, and it was too late for me to go

    ReplyDelete